Friday, July 25, 2008

Crazy Week

TGIF! It's been a crazy week but a rewarding one.

I started my class at the Gym. It's called TEAM Fitness. I go three times a week for 12 weeks. This week was a lot of testing so we have a base line to work from. I just love the personnal training that is working with me and so far there has only been at the most 4 people there, so it's a lot of hands on with the training.
William had basketball camp this week. He really got into it this year and keeps talking to me about getting a net for the driveway.

I also started my bread baking adventure and I have to say "I love it". There is nothing like fresh hot bread. I'm trying to find a place on my counter were I can keep the bread machine out. I've made 3 loaves of bread and one batch of pizza dough. Now remember the bread is suppose to be mainly for Kyle but everyone wants it.

My mom found out that she has to go in for surgery next week. They need to clean the scar tissue from her routter cuff surgery a few months ago. But before she goes in we are going to go to IKEA tomorrow and have some fun.

I worked on a few layouts over the week. These are pictures from last year but I still wanted to share them with you. I'm trying to get many photo downloading into a routine so it won't take me a year to scrapbook photos.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there again,
    Just tried to follow your link to
    2 sketches 4 and the link does not work.
    Just wanted to let you know.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete