Sunday, July 20, 2008

FreshAire

Our newly painted room looks beautiful. I just love the color. (See a sample of the color below). If you are thinking about painting any time soon check out The Fresh Aire Choice Paint http://www.thefreshairechoicepaint.com/ It's an environment friendly paint which doesn't have any VOC. VOCs are the harsh chemicals used in paint that contribute to poor indoor air quality. After we painted we didn't have any "paint" smell in the house. It was great!!






We are starting Kyle's new allergy diet tomorrow. It's not going to be easy to eliminate Soy, Rice, Corn, Lemon, Tomatoes, Sesame Seeds, Peas and Buckwheat. I've come to the reality from my own search in the stores and from on-line message boards that I will need to start making my own bread for him. I love fresh bread but the thought of doing it all the time scares me a little. I have a bread machine that a friend gave me so I'm going to find a place on my counter for it and start it up. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment