Monday, July 28, 2008

This weeks challenge

I worked on a few challenges this week. Below is the card for the 2S4Y weekly challenge. I also did a layout challenge for another site but I'll need to post those tomorrow because my camera battery dead and I need to recharge it.






Other new: my workout class is going great. I'm really not in good shape. The workouts are really kicking my butt. I guess that' s the whole point. I'll be surprise if I don't see any major changes in my body by the end of the 12 weeks.

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! The eyelet flowers and the garden gate is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Love the patterned paper:)
    Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, great butterflystamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the garden gate : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! The garden gate is cute, and I love the eyelet flowers. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so cute - love the eyelet flowers and the fence
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete