Monday, August 4, 2008

New Room almost done

Sorry I've been missing in action. I've been busy putting together all the lovely IKEA furniture I got for the new office. I need to make one more trip back to exchange a few items that I got in the wrong size, but once I do that the hard stuff begins. I have to pack up all my scrapbook stuff and the rest of the office and move it to the new one. I'm looking forward to doing that because i'm hoping that will help me organize everything, but I know I'm not going to work on things for a while.

In family news, the boys started their swim lessons today. Logan is completely fearless. He reminds me of me when I was little and my dad was teaching me to swim. I have pictures of me when I was around 3 jumping to my dad from the ladder. I was so excited and couldn't wait to do it again. That was how Logan was, he always had a big smile on his face.

I watched the other Boleyn Girl last night. It did not do the book justice. It was horrible. Read the book and skip the movie. It's really got me interested in the British Royal Family. Some day I'll have to do some research and read some more books about the past Kings and Queens.

I was hoping to start reading Breaking Dawn tonight but for some reason my Amazon order got messed up. I'm going to make a run to the book store tomorrow to get my copy and start reading.
Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment