Sunday, August 17, 2008

We have a Plumbing Problem....

like always!! Pipes and us just do not get along. We were almost done with our new room when after a shower we noticed a lot of water coming out of one of the cabinets. We put a hole in one of the drain pipes when we hung the cabinet! We had to remove two of the cabinets, fix the pipe, put up new drywall, make it look nice and smooth, repaint that section, and re hang the cabinets to were they will not cause any problems. Well we are still at the make it look nice and smooth step. We are planning on painting tomorrow and then getting the cabinets up the next day. After that it's back to moving stuff into the room.

This move is really making me see how much scrapbooking supplies I really have. It's crazy. I need to get a lot of work done once everything is moved. I trying to use what I have so I have not been to any LSS in quite a while. But I did get some new stamped from Stampin Up and CTMH. Yes I have a shopping problem with it comes to my hobby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment