Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally Finished

Yes, the new computer/scrapbook room is finished. I love it!! It's so inspiring that I know I will be able to create some beautiful things in here. I still need to hang some art work but it's perfect already. Here's some pictures of the room.....




Here's a peek inside my cabinet. This is the cleanest it's ever been...let's hope I can keep it that way. :)

Here's inside one of the cabinets. This one holds all my cricut supplies, xyrons, stamps and other embellishments.

The cute suitcases in the corner are from JoAnns. The hold my stamping inks, powders and individual wood mounted stamps. The jars are from IKEA (so if most of the furniture). They have my buttons, eyelets, brads, flowers and scrap ribbon. The tins have my rub-ons and clear stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment