Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School...

I survived!! Boy did I have butterflies this morning. I can not believe two of my children are in school now. I really excited about the year but I'm also very nervous to let them go.

Kyle had a wonderful day. He was all smiles when I picked him up. I'm sure as time goes on I'll more comfortable letting him out of my site. He just seems so big now!!

William had a great day too. I didn't get to talk to his teacher but I like her already. She sent home a student planner for the kids. They have to track what they do in school, homework and other important items. It will also be used to communicate with the teacher. Since, I'm all about list and organization; I'm loving it. I'm hoping William will really get the hang of keeping things on track with this system.

Logan was sad today. He wanted to go to school. I keep telling him he gets to go next week, but to a 2 year old that means forever.

It's great to have some routine back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment