Sunday, September 21, 2008

Made it thru the parties...

and boy was it fun!!! It was both William's and Logan's birthdays this past week. The boys had a great time opening presents and eating cake. Logan was a blast because he is at the age that he understands presents and can make some interesting comments about them.

As usual I spent the week baking. William changed his mind from Indiana Jones to Pokeman at the last minute, so I had to make him a generic cake theme. He requested a tall cake and boy did he get it - 11 levels in all. It was crazy but so, so yummy.


Logan wanted a turtle cake. I was trying some new allergy friendly recipes and was having some problems getting the cakes to release from the pan. In all, I baked 6 cakes. I was getting frustated and decided instead of making a turtle shaped cake I would just decorate the cake with turtle. My circut machine came to the rescue with my Animal Kingdom cartiage.



Now I have a few week off from baking which is good for my bathroom scale (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment