Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Last Lecture

I just finished reading the book The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. If you want to be inspired you need to read this book. I first heard of Randy Pausch when the utube video of his Last Lecture was passed around the Internet. View it here if you have not seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo . The book is so much more then the lecture. It makes you feel good. It makes you think about what you dream about. It makes you love and enjoy each day.

This book really made me think about my dreams when I was growing up.

1. Work for Disney doing animation
2. Be a model
3. Be fit
4. Speak another language

I'm sure there are more, but right now that is what I can remember. What were your dreams? Are you living them?

I'm working on number 3. and I'm very close to my goal. As for number 1. I'm planning on going back to school next year to get a degree in Media & Communication Arts which will get me closed to that dream.

Keep dream and living those dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment