Monday, December 8, 2008

Making a List

I finished the cards that I was making for Xmas. Now I need to comply my address list and figure out how many pictures I need to print. So far I need around 80+!!! What's a normal card list amount?? I'm hoping to get the cards in the mail by this weekend, so I can focus on my other "to do" items. Next on the list is my cookie list. I usually make around 8-10 different kinds of cookies. Luckily I like to bake. :) I let the boys pick a cookie and then I make some from years past with one or two new ones. I'm looking forward to having the house smell yummy!! I also need to get my shopping done. I have a few more gifts to buy and I need to ship some gifts. Even though I have a lot to still do, I'm not getting stressed about it all. Well I need to get back to my card list. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment