Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year.....a week later!

Wow it's 2009. I ran in the new year with my favorite people in the world, my husband and 3 boys. So what's in store for the new year....

1. I'm going to try to do a 365 project. So far it's been good. I've been writing in my notebook everyday and taking at least one photo.

2. I need to get back to some crops. I'm planning on doing one a month to get back into the swing of things.

3. Focus on my Digiscrapping.

4. Enjoy each day - look at the bright side. Things can be great even when they go wrong.

5. I'm going to go back to school. Start date set for Fall 2009.

6. Re-connect with my hubby. Things have been very crazy in our lives (family, business, etc.) this year I want to work on having more "us" time.

7. Other stuff - exercise, eat healthy....all the typical things.

Here's to a new year. May this one be the best yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment