Friday, May 1, 2009

Skinny Bitch

Hi!

I just started to listen to "Skinny Bitch" and I had to let you know about it. This is the most in your face healthy eating book I've read (listened) too.  Most of the stuff I've read before but it's like a good friend that doesn't mince words is tell you everything. I actually had to chuckle several time in just the first few chapters.  When it tell you why you have a fat ass (not my words, but the books) I just have to smile because every other book tries to be P.C. about everything. If you haven't read it and you are into healthy eating type books I recommend it. It's full of real information but just a hoot to read.


Editors Note: I've listened to the whole book. It's funny to listen to, but unless you want to be a vegan it's not a "diet" that most can live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment