Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to School for everyone else

This is the first full week of school for the boys. Last week was exhausting. It wasn't easy getting out of bed and moving right away. We got through it and everyone really enjoy getting back on a routine. The boys love their new teachers. William said that this years first day was better then last years. When I asked him why, he said "Mrs. Dash read us two stories." His teacher last year didn't read to the class like that. It's nice to know he enjoys hearing stories.

I'm still trying to get into a routine for the few hours I have without the boys. I'm trying to decide when to get my running around done, when to exercise, when to create, etc.... I'm sure it will take me awhile to figure out the best way to fit everything in. But I'm such a structured person that I know my live will be a little less hectic when I get things organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment