Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anniversary

Last Friday was my DH and mine's 10th anniversary. It's strange because I really don't know were the time has gone. It's been a great 10 years - more ups then downs - and I'm sure the next 10 will be even better. We didn't really do any big celebration, but we did go to the Lions/Steelers football game on Sunday.

The game was okay but it fun just spending the day with Ken. I was so tired when we got home, I'm not use to parting all day long.

As for the rest of the family, the boys are doing wonderful in school. We are having some issue with Kyle not keeping his hands and feet to himself. It very not like him, so I'm trying to figure out what is going on.

MEAP testing starts at our school today. It will end next Monday and I'm curious to see how the homework load will change after that. I know they have been just reviewing and getting ready for the testing.

This is my week to try to be motivated. My big goal for the week is to drink my water. This may not sound like much but I've been having a problem getting my water in and it makes me feel terrible, so I have a goal of at least 32 oz. of water a day. My goal for the house is to clean the kitchen from top to bottom. It's gotten out of control and I need to get the house organized again. I guess I should get to work then......Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment