Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Around The World

Greetings all the blog around the world travelers and other visitors too!! Welcome to the lovely state of Michigan, USA. Alright lovely is pushing it this time of year - but to have the four seasons sometime you need not so sunny days. It's starting to get cold, damp and dreary - as the photo from my kitchen window shows.



That just means the freezing cold, ice and snow are right around the corner. And that is perfect weather to enjoy the warmth and peacefulness in my craft room.


I've been cleaning and organizing to get ready for some serious work. So be ready to see some craftiness coming soon.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to the great state of Michigan. On your next leg of your journey you will be heading to another lovely part of Michigan. So fastened you seat-beats and stop on by at the bright and energetic blog of Margi's and say hi for me!

23 comments:

  1. Your outside space looks fun - but not as fun as your craft space! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i have scrapspace envy....forgive me my sins!!
    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather really does invite us to create, doesn't it? Can't wait to see what you make next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the craftspace - looks so inviting. thanks for being part of the blog party

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your patio, but it doesn't come close to your scrappy space - awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful craft space...I am definately envious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic place to play! Thanks for letting us have a peep today. This is a fascinating trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plenty of space for the children and I LOVE that cupboard in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so enjoying this little trip.

    Picking up lots of tips for my scrapspace - yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought you were cleaning your craft room for us. I think if I lived in the midwest, I would want a craftroom like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the awesome introduction. Like you the transition to the cold, ice, and snow is the perfect excuse for staying snuggly in our crafty spaces. Speaking of which, I am so envious of your space! It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have a great desk like that to hold my supplies! Looks like there's lots of space for kids in that yard - gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh it does look cold there, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you've got a lovely home and lot. And your craft room looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is gorgeous, love your garden

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you have a huge craft room. The wweather does look quite dreary where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bliss of four seasons - you have to love it.
    You have a great place to creat and I can see you are organized for Christmas creating:)
    Best of luck with that. I will be stopping by to see what you are up to.
    Thanks for sharing.
    -elin-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super view, love the play space but ADORE your craft space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely to stop off and share your view for a while! I have a penfriend who lives in Michigan (Ontonogan)so find it fascinating to see that area!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice patio! And gorgeous scrapbooking space! Looks like we're in a similar on-the-way-to-cold climate!

    ReplyDelete