Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life Right Now...

what I'm reading...

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

This books been sitting on my pile of books to be read for a few years now. I'm so glad I finally picked it up to read. It's fabulous. I still have a few hundred pages to read and so many questions to be answers:
Will the Kingsbridge Cathedral ever be finished?
Will the evil William get what's coming to him?
Will Jack get his dreams fulfilled?
What was the reason Jack's father was hung?
What will happen to Aliena and her children?
my latest purchase...

Eat Clean Cookbook by Tosca Reno

Tosca really inspires me. At the age of 40 she decided she had enough with her tired, frumpy mom body. Boy, can I relate! She transformed her body and spirit by eating clean. She's won many fitness titles and now at the age of 50 she still looks amazing.

funny thing said...

At lunch today I was talking about my parents to my youngest son. He said he didn't remember who my father was...when I explained that Opa died he asked the following:

Did Opa die because he forgot to wear his spacesuit in outer space?
I just had to laugh. I have no idea where this thought came from but it was so cute.

amazing discovery...

One of my sons is on a preteam for gymnastics. He's been on it for about 2 months now and it's amazing how it's changing his body. Check out the muscles on this little guy.


interesting craft on the net...

I love Ali Edwards and she is starting her December Daily 2009 project. I did one of these books last year and really enjoyed it. I just love looking at her work. It really gets me in the mood to work on this years book.

No comments:

Post a Comment