Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a full and fun weekend.

Friday:
We went to a free movie at a local Golf Club Banquet Hall. They were showing Ice Age 3. We won the raffle they were having and won a copy of UP! The boys were so excited; they really like that movie. Also, suddenly during the movie Kyle got very excited - he lose a tooth. This tooth had been hanging on for weeks, so it was a big deal that it finally came out.
Saturday:
I didn't go to school today because Ken was still out of town. We took a drive to a local High School were they were having the Lego Robotics Competition. We stopped by our schools table to say hi and then spent some time watching the competition. The boys are really looking forward to when they are old enough to be a part of the team. When we got home the boys helped me clean the inside of the car and it was such a beautiful day, so we spent some time outside playing. Of course, we watched UP! after dinner.
Sunday:
It's our day to do homework. We did our typically to do items - change bed sheets, vacuum, put away toys. Today I always moved around my desk in the office/craft room. I've been meaning to do this and I'm so glad I did. It just seems to open the room up more.


The big news today.......I made the FAB 5 at 2 sketches 4 you. I'm so geeked. This is the first time one of my cards has made it to that level. Thanks 2 sketches for the honor!!

I hope everyone else had a FAB weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment