Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where's the comments???

I was starting to feel pretty down about my blog. I had not received a single comment since I started it up. Not that I'm looking for comments, but it's just nice to know someone is reading it besides me. Then I received an email from a member at shimelle class that said she couldn't add a comment to my last posting. That made me feel so much better....someone actually read my blog!!! I fixed the problem and now you should be able to comment on future posts.

8 comments:

  1. I've been reading :-) Just unable to comment-thanks for fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! We're here--promise! :)
    I LOVE your winter wonderland card. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it works! Now, don't you feel better? I'm amazed by how much I like comments. . . Don't give up; just keep posting. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got that sorted out! Because you have a very lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bet! I've definitely wanted to post comments before. Glad you got it sorted out.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooray, we can post comments now!! Sorry you were feeling down.

    ReplyDelete