Friday, December 18, 2009

12 Tags - Recap

Hi All!

It's the final count down. Just one week until the big day - Christmas! I know everyone is excited around here. I'm just thrilled that most of my packages arrived today, so I can start wrapping gifts tonight. I also shipped the packages I need to get to family. I haven't done my Christmas Cards, but I think I'm just going to do New Years Cards instead. I still don't have a good picture and the kids have colds so their noses are all red and don't make for a good picture.

Hope all your last minute holiday prep is going smoothly. Have a happy holiday!



Here is a recap of all 12 tags that I made for the 12 Tags of Christmas that Tim Holtz's inspired. If you played along check out The Artistic Stamper, at this website for a chance to win some goodies by posting your tags.

3 comments:

  1. Those are all fabulous! My favorite is your one with the parchment and trees!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see all 12 tags. I really like that you took Tim's idea and made them your own. I read each tag in detail but have not made any so excited to see when someone did manage them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at your blog! You did a fun job with the T!m tags.

    ReplyDelete