Friday, December 11, 2009

2 Sketches

It's been a few weeks since I've did the 2 sketches challenge and I wasn't even sure if I was going to find time to do this weeks but then something happened. As always I draw the sketch and hoped that something would inspire me.


Then I was working starting to work on the next tags of the 12 Tags of Christmas (see post tomorrow if you would like to see them). Then inspiration struck...I used the music sheet on the sketch and really liked the results. I liked it so much I made 3 cards using the same sketch and vellum music sheet.




Some extra inspiration came from all the snowflakes we were making to decorate the house. I made this small snowflake from some blue vellum.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the sheet music! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music paper is so pretty! Thanks for making cards for 2S4Y this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! I love the music paper! Great job with Kazan's Sketch 41!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete