Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boxes


It's amazing how many boxes we have marked with Xmas. I didn't need to workout yesterday because I did enough lifting and stairs to count as a "good burn".

Even though it's so much work to get everything upstairs - I do enjoy decorating for the holidays. I get so much joy unwrapping all the treasures that have been buried away all year.

I did set aside a few minutes (okay more than a few) to get crafty. Here's tag one inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas. I had so much fun playing. I'm going to try to do all 12 tags this year...so come back for a look.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on that tag! The reindeer worked great. And I have boxes like that in my future. I want to go through them and "freecycle" away things that I don't want anymore.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you wire the ribbon like he showed? Awesome job! I wish I could do every tag...

    ReplyDelete