Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking forward to 2010

In a few days it's time to change the calendar to 2010. Because of that I've been thinking about the new year...what do I want to happen?

That brings the question Do I make a resolution or not? Are you the type to make a resolution or do you make a resolution, not to make a resolution?

I use to make resolution. The typical lose weight, get heather, get out of debt. I would do good for a while and then slide back into my old ways. So this year I decided to make "tweaks". Everything I've ever read on improve something says you need to take baby steps...so that's what the tweaks will be. Small steps to get to my goal.

Here are my tweaks for January 2010:

  1. Drink at least 20 oz. of water per day (I know you are suppose to drink 64 oz. per day, but again I'm doing baby steps).
  2. Do cardio for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
  3. Make at least 1 scrapbook page every week.
  4. Have a game night with my family at least once per month.
These might seem easy to do, which is fine. When these become a habit then I will add more tweaks. What are your plans for the new year? What ever they are I hope you have a health and happy 2010.

1 comment:

  1. 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week?!?!?!?! I'd got for 5 times a year!! Yowch!! Good luck with that!! Mine is just to sweep the floor more often!!

    ReplyDelete