Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tag 10,11 and 12 - 12 Tags of Christmas

I can not believe it...I did all 12 tags. It was iffy for a little while there. I was not sure if I would get around to it but I finally told myself....come on, you only have 3 more to do. The last tags are really different from the ones that Tim Holtz's showed on his website. I just didn't have the supplies or tools to duplicate the techniques, so I just got inspiration from his tags and ran from there. So here they are the final 3 tags:

I used the ranger alcohol inks to color the word stickers. I used the ink daubers to color the grunge board accents.

I didn't have the cool brad maker, so I used from decorative buttons I had in my stash.


Nothing can compare to Tim's grunge roses. They are so stunning. I didn't have the grunge paper so I really didn't know what I was going to do with this tag. I made the background and then it just sat on my table for days. As I was wrapping gifts I came across these mini bows and thought they would look great on this tag. I added a few twigs and some fake berries and I think it came out cute.

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my 12 tags....

1 comment:

  1. I like them all, but think the center one is breathtaking! Great job!

    ReplyDelete