Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tag 6, 7, 8 and 9 - 12 Tags of Christmas

It's been awhile since I've posted my tags...actually it's been awhile since I've had a chance to work on them. So last night I stayed up and played and played! It was great and I'm now covered in ink. So here are the last 4 tags I've finished....


Tag 6: I didn't have the cool fluffy stuff Tim used so I used glitter snow in a jar. I really like how this turned out and need to use this on future projects.


Tag 7: This tag was all about masking. I liked how the mask turned out but I'm not happy with the colors - too dark. I might try this again with some brighter tones.


Tag 8: I just love the music paper. I actually got carried away with making these and used them on some cards that I did yesterday.



Tag 9: This has to be the funniest tag ever! I just love the photos that Tim supplied for this tag. I need to find the picture of me crying on Santa's lap for future cards.

2 comments:

  1. i'm impressed you managed to make so many - I haven't got any further than reading Tim's blogs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I especially like the colors of your plaid with the snowman and the trees on music background. I just need to do the foil tag and grunge roses to complete the set!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete