Friday, January 22, 2010

Food!

I thought I would give you an update on my other tweaks for this month. I've been kicking butt on them....ahhh the honeymoon stage! I've been working out almost daily. I've been drinking 20 oz. or more of water, which has been hard on some days. The strange thing has been that I've been so tired lately. I don't know if I'm over doing it, but I thought with exercise and water I would feel more energetic not exhausted.

I know this time of year is very hard on my spirit. One grey day followed by another really creates chaos on my mood. Like today, it's grey and cold. I'm not excited about the day. I'm just kinda drifting thought it. I don't feel like working out and I stopped at the store and some how a box on chocolate chip muffins appeared in my cart. I came home. Make a cup of coffee. And proceed to eat 3 of the muffins! AHHHH! They were not satisfying and now I'm upset with myself. But I would probably do it again with the way I'm feeling.

What are your treats to get out of your "funk" mood? Hopefully someone has some good ideas, because I still have 3 muffins left and need some help.

1 comment:

  1. That's a toughy because sugar (especially chocolate) does seem to be just the thing for a funk!
    Maybe some really yummy soup or a baked potato with cheese. Neither of those is too bad for the waistline but still help lift my mood.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete