Friday, January 15, 2010

It never fails...

Every year when I pack up my Christmas decorations, there is always one thing that is forgotten. This year I thought I had it. I walked through the house twice. Had the kids do a double check. We had everything. It's been about 3 weeks since I packed it all away and nothing has turned up, so I was really thinking I final did it.

I thought that until last night, we were pulling out of the driveway when I saw three things hanging from our front window. How could I miss those? It's the window I sit by every day by my computer. I'm sure I looked right at the decorations and didn't even notice them.

Every year! Why? Maybe this year will be the one that I get everything packed the first time around. I can always hope!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I so know that feeling. I remember one February I found a snowman (or maybe it was nutcracker), and I thought - what the heck??? I truly hadn't noticed it for over 6 weeks.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete