Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love my Laptop

I've only had my laptop for a few months but it's become a time saver for me. All the hours I would sit at one of my children's practices is now being used to create. I loaded the Daily Digi December Files on to my laptop and some photos from December and created the following layouts:

This layout was a quick page so it came together so easily. It was a joy to scrapbook these pictures because they represent our youngest finally being out of diapers.

Our annual cookie making. The boys help decorate and my youngest helped with the cutting. The template and all the digi supplies were from the Daily Digi Files.


Pictures of the boys writing their letters to Santa.



This was the first year that no one cried when we visited Santa.



Finally, our Christmas Eve traditions. New PJs and cookies for Santa.
I have to upload the rest of the Xmas Pictures on my laptop and hopefully I'll more to show you soon.



1 comment:

  1. Nice pages. I especially love the picture in the top on . . . the eyes peeking out over the cupcake are amazing!
    I also really like the picture of the boys with Santa . . . the group photo is so nicely supported by the individual pictures along the bottom.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete