Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twilight Saga Drama


I'm a fan of the twilight series. No surprise to those of you that know me well. For awhile there was a rumor that Stephenie Meyer was going to write a fourth book in the saga. It will be a "re-write" of the first book, but from Edwards point of view. Brilliant! I hoped that the rumors were turn.

As it turned out the book was being written, but unfortunately we may never see it finished. A ruff draft of the book was leaked on the Internet. Of course this is a huge breach in copyright laws and just ethics. On Stephenie Meyer's web-site she posted her views on this horrible issue and decided to post the leaked draft on her site for her fans to enjoy.

She states:

"This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest"
Currently she is not sure if she will finish the book. I sure hope she will! Do not let the these pirates win!
If you would like to read her entire entry on this issue or get the legal release of the draft go to this link.
As for me, I've read the first chapter and just adore it so far. I love see the other side of the situations and hearing what everyone else was thinking.
As for Stephenie Meyer...your a rocking SAHM! I look forward to whatever you dream up. I've loved the twilight saga and The host. I really do hope you finish your vision for Midnight Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment