Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comfort Level

I've been fighting my vertigo the last few weeks. I really hate having that feeling of things moving around. I haven't really been doing anything because it makes me feel awful. So I haven't been taking many pictures or working on anything worth sharing.

I did take this picture the other day of my youngest. I just don't understand how kids can fall asleep in these strange positions. I know my neck would kill me for a week if I slept like this. He was completely out and was like this for at least 15 minutes while we drove home. I just had to laugh when I looked back and saw this, so I grabbed the camera.

Hopefully I'll feel better soon and get back into working on my word of 2010 and have some interesting things to share.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That brings back such memories! Those images always seem to follow several hours of "I'm not tired!"
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete