Friday, April 23, 2010

Card Challenge


I needed to do something crafty today. It's been too long. I only had a little time so I decided to work on a card challenge from kwernerdesign. If you've never been to Kristina's blog - check it out. I love her cards and she always has something new to get the creative juices flowing. This challenge was to do a single layer card. The card above is my favorite. I'm always in need of masculine cards and this one really fits the bill. I used the Inkadinado Rock Star Stamp Set and my trusty circle punch for the masking. Here are a few other cards that I came up with.

I used the Hero Arts Dolls Stamp Set and Trees, Birds & Messages Set. 

This is from the Hero Arts Trees, Birds & Messages Stamp set. I think I'm going to color in some of the leaves on the tree to add some color.

1 comment:

  1. Love the rock star stamps! And the doll stamps are perfect for your adoption! Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete