Monday, April 5, 2010

Playing catch up!

It's been awhile since I posted and I'm sorry about that.  Here's some things that have been happening around here.

In February our middle child had a birthday. As always and celebration starts with the request of the cake. This years theme was Super Mario Bros. I did some research for my design and when I showed him, he said no he was thinking of the game not Mario himself. I sat down with him and we started drawing a design. Here is what it turned out to look like:

I'm always worried that the boys will be disappointed in their cakes. We can not order a cake from a pro and I'm still learning how to do things, so my cakes are nice but not over the top. But each time I'm so happy to see the joy in their eyes and to hear the thanks for the great cake. I know these special one of a kind cakes will be something they will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment