Thursday, April 8, 2010

Watch out KG!

Our oldest son transformed recently into a sports fanatic! He is obsessed with Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics. He wants us to record every game and he was really into the March Madness - to bad Michigan State didn't make it all the way.

We had been thinking about getting a basketball net for the driveway for a few years now and thought now is the perfect time. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. My two oldest have spent more time outside then normal and they actually ask to go out - even when the weather is not perfect. Anything to get them away from video games is a huge plus in my book, but to get exercise on top of it - YAH!!

Here are some of my boys sweet shots!!


What things get your kids out to play? What gets you out to play? For me, it warmer weather and sunshine. I've also been having fun shooting ball.

2 comments:

  1. Love that it stays light later My kids were out shooting hoops after dinner this evening!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete