Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Week in a Life - Monday

I had some time to get my Monday pages done. I decided to use the same layout as Ali. I created my own tags and journaling blocks, but again used Ali's as a basics for mine. I'm using paper from my collection - Catter Box Scrapbook Walls.

It was hard to narrow down all the photos that I took.I love this big picture. It's the view I have 5 days a week - our walk to the bus stop.

It was funny looking back at my first week in a life project. My coffee routine was different - I used Folger singles and a different creamer. I didn't have to make lunches and pack lunch boxes back then either.

I love the pictures of the different shoes I wear on most days. Gotta love my soccer socks!

Some of my favorite photos from the day. I had so many I'll have to think about what to do with the other "good" photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment