Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Week in a Life

Over at Ali Edward's Blog she is embarking on another week in a life project. If your not familiar with this project, it's a documentation of 1 week in your life. Looking at the everyday, easily overlooked aspects of one's life. I was lucky enough to take the Ali's class at CKU in 2007 and completed this wonderful album. Here's a look at the cover:


When I took the class I told myself I would love to do this few years. Well it's been 3 years and after reading Ali's blog and looking at my old album I really want to do this. So I'm going to get my stuff together and document my life next week.

Even if your not a scrapbooker, this is a wonderful project. It's amazing to look at the little things that are forgotten in the grand scheme on things, but that mean so much more. If you are going to do this project please let me know I would love to see what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Alright - go for it! I did it in 2008, and I think it's just a little too early for me to do it again. But I do love my album. Hopefully next year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete