Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Card

It's been a long time since I worked on any cards. I needed to make one for this weekend. My oldest is going to his best friends 10th birthday and I wanted to make a great card for him. The problem it's for a 10 year old boy. It's hard enough making a masculine card, but even so much harder to make one that will met the standards of a 10 year old.

I was inspired by the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You:



I used the Hero Arts Rock Star Stamp Set and Basic Grey's Oliver Paper Pad. I also used a little grunge board and ranger inks and paint.




Hopeful the birthday boy will like it!

4 comments:

  1. Great choice of stamps and grunge!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree boy cards are hard! But i think you've done a fab job here xx

    ReplyDelete