Friday, September 17, 2010

More Boy Birthday Cards

I'm still in birthday season around here.  This time I need a card for my little guy who is turning 5!  I used the sketch at Papercraft Star.  This was for challenge 13. This is a new site to me, but I love how they post a sketch and you can create any paper craft, not just cards.  Maybe I'll get some scrapbooking done with these sketches!?



I just used some things I had in my stash.  The paper is some old Junkits and I'm not sure who made the stickers.  The border punch is a Martha Stewert punch.

4 comments:

  1. Really cute images! So glad you decided to join us this week at Papercraft Star. Hope you come back and play some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute little images! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling little boy card... they really are challenging for me to come up with... thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us at Papercraft Star! We hope to see you lots more in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete