Friday, October 8, 2010

Anniversary

My wedding anniversary is coming up this weekend.  It's been 11 amazing years!  I always have a hard time buying my husband a gift.  He is the type of person that get things when he wants them. So what to do.... I happened to be at the bookstore and noticed a new book.  It was perfect.  My hubby loves the Steelers.  We have a wall in our basement that is a dedication to this football team.  The book is The Ones Who Hit the Hardest: the Steelers, the Cowboys, he 70s, and the Fight for America's Soul by Chad Millman and Shawn Coyne.  I'm hoping he will like this and that he doesn't read this until next week. :)

I also made the following card for him:

I used the sketch from the PaperCraft Star Challenge.

The rest of the celebration will be a nice dinner at home after the kids are in bed. We usually watch our wedding video and look at our photos.  The boys usually have a good time watching everyone in the video having fun and seeing family members that have passed.  It will be a good day!

2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Thanks you so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week and Happy Anniversary too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to spend your anniversary. :) I'm sure your hubby will love this beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete