Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween & Fall Cards

I've been in the mood to create but haven't had the time to do any scrapbooking, so that's when I make cards.  I enjoy making cards because they are little works of art that I get to share.  Since it's getting cold and the leaves are changing color I was inspired to make some Halloween and Fall Cards.

I'm following the Thinking Inking Class over at 2Peas so I used the techniques that Jennifer was showing.  I also used the challenge at Papercraft Star for the Halloween cards.  I normally don't make Halloween cards, but I think that is going to change. I love Halloween and these cards were so easy to create.  Supplies Used are Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Hero Arts Stamps and some very, very old Do Dads I found in my stash.


2 comments:

  1. love the colors and techniques in the first one especially.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet and I am delighted that you played along with us at Papercraft Star this week!

    ReplyDelete