Monday, January 24, 2011

Got Kleenex?

I've been sick this weekend. I hate being sick. My nose is raw. My head hurts. And I'm just tired. It seems like someone is always sick when Darling Husband is out of town. It never fails. So I could not just crawl back into bed and sleep. I had to get up and take care of three very active boys.

I have to thank scholastic books for helping me this weekend.  The boys received Treasury of 100 Storybook Classic on DVD for Christmas. We had a marathon DVD watching weekend. Now this is something I usually do not do. I try to limit the amount of time they watch TV or play video games, but sometime a mom's gotta do, what a mom's gotta do!


We enjoyed watching some of our favorite stories and seeing some new ones that have now become favorites. I really liked that they have the words on the screen to read along. If you have little ones and want some "good" videos for them, check these out.

(Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and I do not get any monetary gain from suggesting this product.)

P.S. Way to go Steelers!!! Good Luck in the Super Bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment