Saturday, January 22, 2011

P90X

I finished my first week doing the P90X home fitness program. I'm amazed that I can still move.  All the workouts were intense, but some were just crazy. I'm doing what I can and not forcing anything. That might mean instead of doing 20 reps, I might just do 2 reps because I'm just not strong enough. Next week I'll just up that amount to 3 reps.  By the end of the program, I should being doing most, if not all the moves.

My biggest challenge with this program is the eating part. I don't think I'm eating enough. I never thought I would ever say that. I've been very tired and I think it's because I'm not getting enough protein in my diet. I'm sure I'm missing other things too, but I know protein is a big deal when working out.  I'm also having a hard time eating every 3-4 hours. I really need to start planning my meals to make this work better for me. But that's another topic...

At the end of the month I'll post my results and let you know how everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment