Friday, January 21, 2011

Parenting Predictions


I'm a fan of Healthy Child, Healthy World.  I gained so much information from the book by the same name and the web-site is jammed packed with information on making our children and the world a healthier place.   Recently they that had a posting listing Dr. Greene's Parenting Predictions for 2011.

I hope many of the predictions do come true, especially the move to real food and less processed foods.  What are your parenting predictions for 2011? Is it more family meals? Taking family walks or bike rides? Planting a garden with your kids?  Leave a comment and let me know...I would love to hear them.

As for our family, we plan on doing more family bike rides now that everyone rides pretty well. I'm also trying to teach my kids more about food and how to prepare health meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment