Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yesterday & Today - Week 2

The class discuss was mainly about scanning and storing your photos. Luckily we started the scanning process a few years ago. I have all the photos before 1970 that I could get my hands on. I still have hundreds from the 70s, 80s and 90s to get into the computer. I think I'm going to look into companies that scan things in for you because I just don't know when I would ever find the time to do this type of job. For now, I'm just scanning as I need them.

The layout for the week was an intro page for our album. I really like the look of the page because you can see me at different times of my life.  I realize that I like pages that have pictures from different generations or time frames.

digi supplies: Ali Edwards word art & template; Sabrina's Creations paper & flower
After completing this page I was very inspired and decided to do a page for my Mom's album. I've been wanted to make an album just about my Mom for years. I have one about my Dad that I did after he passed away and ever since then I wanted to honor my Mom in the same way.  I thought since the moment was calling me I should get started.

digi supplier: Ali Edwards word art & template; Studio Flergs paper
Next week we will start with our first story. I'm looking forward to getting my thoughts on paper and using some of the older photos I have in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment