Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Balance


balance
Originally uploaded by hickoree - Heiko Brinkmann
Balance is a skill that must be practiced.


Everyone losses their balance from time to time.


What amazes me is how the littlest things can cause our balance to fumble and if not corrected we start to tumble to the ground.


My balance was off this last week. The flow just wasn't there.


Everything seemed like a huge effort and nothing seemed to get done. It started with the weekend.


I was gone all day on Saturday. I enjoyed myself and I don't regret it. My normal task for the day were put off to another day.


But Sunday was another off day. Between soccer clinic, ice skating and cooking for the Super Bowl party and then going to the party I had another day to put off.


Now my plate is overflowing. I sit and look at my to do list and I don't know where to start.


Then I have to remind myself just start. Pick one thing and do it. The balance will return. I just need to pick myself back up and get centered. Breath. Take one step at a time.

Once I did this I actually got some things done. My list is still long but my balance is slowly returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment