Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Digi Challenge

The Daily Digi posted this months challenge and I thought the colors would work well with some pictures from 2009.  These are photos from Kyle's 6th birthday party (yes, I'm two years behind in scrapbooking our events).  I really enjoy these challenges because I don't spend all my time trying to pick products. I just have to use what they pick. It makes the process much quicker.


After I finished this page I realized I needed a second page for some more photos of the party. So I used all the same products from the challenge, but I used a different sketch and I also added some fish brushes to embellish the squares.



Here's a look at the pages together

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both Layouts. Nice second page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge and I love the 2 page spread!

    ReplyDelete