Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pajama Day


When's the last time you had a pajama day?

Yesterday morning we woke up to over 7 inches of snow. Yesterday morning was the first day of mid-winter break. Yesterday morning we declared today pajama day.

The kids were excited. It's such a treat to not get dressed in the morning. I figured it was be a comfy, cozy day. I still did some things around the house. Clean the dishes. Wash some clothes. Worked on one of my organization projects. It was fine to be in some easy going clothing. I also spent more time then normal reading a Nora Roberts novel, which was perfect for a pajama day.

The rest of the day was very laid back. Breakfast for dinner - always a favorite. Watching a movie. Playing Games. 

I think it's good for the soul to have a pajama day ever once in awhile.  What do you like to do on a winter day?

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo, love pj days!!! The boys and I each pick our favorite tea bag, pop some pop-corn and snuggle into the couch as I read to them for hour after hour... nothing better!!!

    Glad you could take a day to relax and enjoy eachother, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete