Friday, February 11, 2011

Papercraft Satr: Challenge 32

Having three boys I always need boyish birthday cards. When they were younger it was easy: Trains, Bugs, Toys, Robots. As they get closer to the tween/pre-teen age it's getting harder to make cards that met the requirements of boys.

When I saw the sketch challenge at Papercraft Star I was inspired.



I recently purchased the X-Treme Stamp Set from CTMH just for the purpose of making some boys cards. The paper is from Basic Grey:Oliver Paper Pad, Grunge Board by Tim Holtz, Cuttlebug texture plate.

4 comments:

  1. Great guy card. love the colors! Thank ypu for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect guy card. I really love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card! I love that you made a guy card, don't see many of those. Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a bit of a problem with guy cards but yours turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete