Friday, February 4, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge #31

This week I've been packing to go to my first crop in over a year.  I'm very excited to play with my paper, photos and glue. Since it's been months since I've packed for an all day crop, I was a little overwhelmed. I have so much stuff, so how do I near it down. I did get everything together and I have only one rolling tote and 4 boxes/crates. If everything goes as planned I should have some pages to share with everyone next week.

Going through all my supplies got me inspired to create something, so I grabbed this sketch from Papercraft Star.


The sticker is from Anna Griffins Valentina Collection. I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the background. Other tools used were Martha Stewart border punch and EK Success Circle Cutter. The rest of the supplies are just scraps I had on my desk.

5 comments:

  1. A really really pretty take on this sketch. The dot embossing is my favorite I think - used perfectly here for a Valentine. Thank you for playing with us at Papercraft Star this week, we are so happy to have you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I just love all of the pink and the embossing! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card os so swee! I love all the pink and the shape of the little heart, great take on the sketch! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design! You combined your elements so nicely for a very pretty card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design. Love the circle shape and the heart. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete