Monday, March 14, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

In my quest to get some things in order around my house I've been wanting to get my meal planning in order.  My evenings go so much better when I have a plan for dinner. Over the months I've been reading different blogs to get ideas for the best way to do a meal plan. There are so many ways to do your meal plan, but the best thing to do is just write something down. 

I have been slowly working up to posting a meal plan. I started with just planning a few days and now I've worked up to a whole week!! So I'm joining Organized Junkie with her Menu Plan Monday. If you need some help getting your meal planning going check out Organized Junkie's Guidelines, she has some great ideas that really helped me get started.



Here is what we will be eating this week:

Monday: Hawaiian Chicken with fresh baked bread - new recipe that I found from Organized Junkie's meal plan

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Corned Beef & Cabbage, with Irish Soda Bread.  I know St. Pat's Day tomorrow but I won't have time to make this tomorrow.

Thursday: Applegate Farms Organic Turkey Dogs, Ian's Alpha Tots & Fruit

Friday: Pizza Night

Saturday - Eating Out

Sunday - Banana Oat Pancakes with Applegate Farms Sunday Best Bacon & Fruit

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've joined us!! Your week sounds yummy!!

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete