Monday, March 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



I've done it for two weeks now!!!  It's a record.  Having a meal plan figured out really made a difference in my week. I wasn't stressing out at 5:00 wondering what on earth was I going to put together for a nutritious meal. Last week really showed me the importance of having a plan.

Here is my meal plan for this week:

Monday: Spaghetti w/turkey meatballs served with garlic bread and salad.

Tuesday: Sesame-Crusted Tilapia with gingered green beans (from March 2011 Cleaning Eating Magazine)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Applegate Farms Organic Turkey Hot Dogs with Ian's Alpha Tots and Fruit

Friday:  Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies.

Saturday: Homemade Pizza with Veggie Tray

Sunday: Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken with Home Fries and Veggies

5 comments:

  1. I am desperate need of learning how to make a meal plan. I tried several times but it just doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having a meal plan is a great idea....and those meals sound really tasty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there wih you, a meal plan makes a huge difference for me. It helps me stay on track eating healthier and keeps me from staring into the fridge and pantry late afternoon and not coming up with anything inspiring. Coming to you from BFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a meal plan this week! Three days meals will be made in the crock-pot! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis meal plan thing keeps popping up everywhere I go... sounds like I need to start doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete