Monday, March 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



Yes, I'm on a roll...week 3.  This week we have a lot more than normal going on, so I know having a plan will help me out so much.  So without further ado...

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Baked Manicotti Bundles (Clean Eating Magazine March Issue)

Wednesday: Shepard's Pie

Thursday: Hot Dogs, Alpatots & Fruit

Friday: Golden Potato Chowder (Clean Eating Magzine March Issue) with Grilled Cheese

Saturday: Mom's Eating Out with Friends....Order Pizza for everyone else.

Sunday: Oven Roasted Marinated Flank Steak (SavingDinner.com)

If you have been looking at my meal plans the last 3 weeks you will notice a pattern.  Every Thursday we have the same thing. This is kids pick night and they love having Hot Dogs & Alphatots. I usually eat left over or a salad, I'm not much of a hot dog person even if they are organic turkey dogs.

3 comments:

  1. You're the 2nd blog out of 3 to mention meal planning - have a missed something somewhere :-) All sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to add this to my life!
    REALLY REALLY REALLY!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmm! I'd love to stay at your house! Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete